FUCK BENEDICT DONALD--IMPEACH & PROSECUTE THAT CHEETO BENITO; SPECIAL ELECTION NOW!!!!!
SPECIAL ELECTION NOW!!!!!
TRUMP'S ACTIONS ARE UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!
REPUBLICANS' RULE-BREAKING IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!
DEMOCRATS' CAVING IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!
SHUT IT ALL DOWN NOW!!!!!
THIS IS NOT NORMAL
NEVER LET IT BECOME NORMAL
DON'T GIVE IN
trump voters stayed angry for eight years,
which is why we are having this conversation.
23 February 2017 update: I've popped in a few headlines and vids below Tuesday's m00bies...scroll down, look for the [NEW] and [/NEW] tags, and...well, I can't say "enjoy" because most of the n00z is horrid, but do go have a look. Oh, and I've popped something fun in there, too, so enjoy that!
-- Dot Calm's shadow
Greetings, fellow Dot Calm Readers, Freedom Fighters, and Truth Crusaders!
Dear ones, I'm behind the 8-ball...again!
I'm getting a late start because I'm on an activism-related telecon because I'm trying to save the world FOR YOU, for me, for ALL OF US...and the plants and animals, too!
I have a few pieces of information for y'all today along with a few headlines and a crap-ton of m00bies, so sit down, strap
I saw a great comment
on Conservative Clown Car:
going from Obama to trump
"is like going from filet mignon
to a half eaten ham sandwich
dropped in a unflushed toilet."
They forgot to say
that the ham had rainbows on it
and the bread had mold on it
before landing in the toilet.
Get busy--get active locally!!
The Northern Virginia contingent of the SOPROUD Rapid Response Team has been attending Republican Representative Barbara Comstock's town halls--which Ms. Comstock has been phoning in.
Here are some highlights from this telecon, which is the second one that Ms. Comstock has held.
Barbara Comstock likes to pretend that she's bi-partisan, but she-snot...she's clearly very, very Republican. She speaks Republican code because she is trying to manufacture consent.
Barbara Comstock has no plan to fund pre-existing conditions as defunded by Marco Rubio's 2015 Obamacare poison pill*; she supports defunding Planned Parenthood; and she claims that she has no intention to privatize SS/Medicare, but she sure intends to cut coverage!
She wants to repeal and replace Obamacare, not just fix it. Now Republicans are pretending that it's good not to label it as long as it "works"--they forget just how determined THEY were to label and kill it because it had OBAMA's name on it...the bastards. Single-payer, she says, will never fly with the Republican House and Senate. A pity. But it's good that, each town hall, multiple constituents call in and tell her they want single-payer.
She wants to make birth control over the counter, which I think is a good idea. She says that adult women will have improved access to over-the-counter birth control and that it will reduce unintended pregnancies. I guess she has no plan to reduce teenage pregnancies, or does a female qualify as an adult as soon as she starts menstruating?
She supports investigating benedict donald's Russian ties and mentioned bicameral, bipartisan support to maintain sanctions for now. However, she refused to answer a question on cheeto benito's taxes, his corruption, his conflicts of interest, his literacy, his understanding of basic civics and government, and his mental and emotional health.
She wants to cut taxes to create jobs--that doesn't work!!!!!! There's no mechanism for it to work! If I don't have a job, then cutting my taxes does exactly what, duh? And giving the already-rich more money doesn't create jobs, either. Giving us middle- and lower-class ordinary Americans will put some money back into the economy but not in enough proportion to create jobs--the percentages aren't there. In other words, if I make $100,000 per year and pay 28% in taxes, how is giving me maybe 3%, or $3,000.00, really going to help? I mean, sure, I might spend it...or I might save it if I have enough income to do so. Conversely, if I make the $7.25/hour minimum wage, then I only make $15,080.00 per year working full time, so how is 3% or $452.40 really going to help me? She does NOT understand that you need to give people pay to create jobs--you need to pay decent, living wages to create demand!!! Raising the minimum wage to $10.10 equates to $21,008.00/year; raising it to $15 equates to $31,200.00/year. Given that average rent for a two-bedroom apartment is $1006.00/month, you'd need to make $19.35/hour or $40,240 per year. That means two full-time workers making $10.10/hour or $21,008.00 each. There's no amount of cutting taxes that's going to produce as many jobs as raising the minimum wage will--and it will let people work full time, not round the clock, and rent decent housing so that they can live in dignity and support their families. They could actually see their kids and help them with their homework--imagine that!
She wants to deregulate, too, which makes me cringe. She speaks Republican code: she says that the deregulation won't detract from safety, but we all know it will.
She supports Keystone XL and creating more global warming and climate instability. She mistakenly thinks that Keystone will create "lots" of "good" jobs. It won't--there will be very few jobs, and they won't be long-term or steady. Oh, and did I mention that she wants moar global warming?!??
She is misleading her listeners on tax reform: she says that the corporate tax rates are the highest in the world, but they're not--ExxonMobile and Big Oil and a crap-ton of defense contractors and w-a-y too many other huge corporations that make the highest profits in the world get WELFARE from OUR TAX DOLLARS. THEY PAY ZERO TAXES AND GET REFUNDS AT OUR EXPENSE. We are literally subsidizing them to murder us, as you'll see in the Redacted Tonight video below. Friends, THIS IS INSANE!!!!!
Unlike cheeto benito, Representative Comstock does support increasing funding for NIH and medical research, including at the academic level. That's comforting, since orange twAtler talks smack about NIH and grouched that he wants to cut their funding, saying, "I can tell you, because I hear so much about the NIH, and it's terrible." Srsly, what a st00pit cockwomble he is. Cheez.
One caller remarked that Representative Comstock's town hall telecons are really frustrating because attendees can't follow-up on their questions. So true! Representative Comstock would not give a clear answer on holding a town hall in public, so the caller drew Comstock's conclusion for her: Comstock won't, and she has no intention of ever doing so. Comstock did mention the Indivisible town hall on Friday, but she was very coy about whether or not she's attending herself. Translation: she won't attend the Indivisible town hall because she doesn't want to participate in something that "partisan"--as if SHE WEREN'T partisan!
Bottom line: yes, folks, Barbara Comstock is quite the slippery slithery little snakey-poo, as constituents who've spoken with her and her staff have observed in the past. She is NOT to be trusted!
* Little Marco Rubio's Obamacare poison pill struck in December 2015: he got the Republican Congress to renege on the government's contract with the insurance companies that the taxpayer would reimburse the insurance companies for covering the "high risk corridor" until enough healthy people signed on to make the subsidy unnecessary. That contract was the reason that the insurance companies got into the exchanges and covered everyone, even with pre-existing conditions, cancer treatments, etc. Rubio's poison pill drove several smaller insurance companies bankrupt, forcing them to close forever; it forced United Health and Aetna out of the exchanges; and it drove premiums way up. Remember that 400% increase you read about or were hit with yourself? Don't forget to pull out your checkbook, thank Little Marco Rubio, and beg, "Please, sir, may I have another?"
Justice Democrats update
Last time, I promised to update you on Samuel Ronan as potential DNC Chair once I obtained information on Mr. Ronan's position on gun control, since he said that he had "a veteran's position on guns."
I wrote him an e-mail via web form; this was his response:
From dragon_lord4269 AT yahoo DOT com
Frankly, friends, I gets a wee bit uncomfortable when I receive such an e-mail on what I consider to be such an important issue. For one thing, how professional is the guy's e-mail address--is he really serious about running for DNC Chair? It also bothers me that someone who wants to lead something large, like one of the two largest political parties in the nation, shows such a lack o' literacy. To me, it says that the man doesn't pay attention to details. That said, I personally didn't object much to the content--I do think that some weapons do not belong in civilian hands, and I do believe that limiting magazine size saves lives. After all, most if not all of the mass shootings we have in this nation are committed with weapons purchased legally.
As a result of the overall impression I received regarding Mr. Ronan from his e-mail message to me, I think I'd rather keep trusting Bernie and support Keith Ellison for DNC Chair.
Your mileage may vary, and I promise my fee-fees won't be hurt either way you go.
a psychological test for the presidency
...we need a literacy test, too!
Oh, and a civics test!
If you wanna be president,
you HAFTA pass the same test
that immigrants take
when they become citizens.
donald john trump would FAIL
every single one of these tests.
Of course, he'd say he WON
because he thinks
"F" is for "Famous."
Choo choo time
AlterNet: Leaked Tapes Reveal Trump's Offer to His 'Real Group'
...From the teaser: "Our president gives special treatment for dictators." Yeesh. He also has the White House, which is the People's House where tours are free, and he has his golf-country club-restaurant in West Palm Beach, Florida, where you can rub elbows with orange twAtler for a mere, paltry $200,000.00 membership fee. I wonder whether my barely-GED-educated Tea Party Christian friend has his membership there yet....
AlterNet: Michael Moore Steps Up With Resistance Calendar and Website Devoted to Stopping President Trump
...From the teaser: "He offers his 10-step program to rally the troops for the long-term resistance battle." Time to step it up, friends!
CNN: Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials
...INVESTIGATE, IMPEACH, PROSECUTE, SPECIAL ELECTION NOW!!!!!
Reuters: U.S. inquiries into Russian election hacking include three FBI probes
Vox: A former senator explains how regular people can effectively lobby Congress
...In short, be persistent; write, call, show up as often as possible; make it personal--how is what's going on affecting you and your loved ones? Get them involved and on your side!
Vox: No, Hillary Clinton did not "give Russia 20 percent of the uranium” in the US
...But there's no amount of proof you could show my poor, benighted Tea Party Christian friend that would convince him otherwise. Hell, he probably believes in Pizzagate, The Bowling Green Massacre (which I think would be a great name for a band right now), Sweden...Sweden?!??, and the rest of the bullshit spewed by orange twAtler and his disgusting lying minions....
Reuters: Norway pledges $10 million to counter Trump's global anti-abortion move
...Considering that orange twAtler's women-hating bullshit will cost women worldwide some $600 million, if only 60 nations would come up with $10 million each, they can undo and FU our SCROTUS.
Rolling Stone: Matt Taibbi: The Vampire Squid Occupies Trump's White House
...Matt's wonderfully descriptive "vampire squid" label refers to Government Sachs. We are so fucked we have no idea how fucked we are. Jesus ass-twerking Christ.
Daily Kos: Trump and McConnell inadvertently make the rock solid case for NOT confirming Supreme Court nominee
...As the article says, "It would be our pragmatic conclusion that once the political season is under way, and it is, action on a Supreme Court nomination must be put off until after the election campaign is over." And we know for a fact that orange twAtler is CAMPAIGNING for 2020--he just had HIS FIRST 2020 CAMPAIGN RALLY!!!!! NO SCOTUS FOR SCROTUS!!!!!
Please go to Democracynow.org and read and listen to their articles. There are too many for me to put in today, given how late it is.
I have to give a shout-out to HuffPo: their President's Day headline was (I'm paraphrasing) "Poor trump has to suffer through day about presidents that aren't him."
Today's headline is interesting on many levels: "CPAC Refuses To Normolopoulize Pedophelia."
I don't know the degree to which the misspelling is intentional ("pedophelia"?), but what interests me is that CPAC--which has been normalizing if not celebrating every unethical, illegal, hateful, etc-etc-etc word and deed recently done by orange twAtler, his alt-right white supremacist minions, and the Republicans in general--actually DID have a line to cross.
Even Breitbart had to dump the guy!
I've seen headlines that the alt-right thinks that the left is gloating over CPAC shutting Milo down--as if the left feels vindicated in their denial of Milo's "free speech." If that's true, then what are they really trying to say? That even pedophilia is ok if it's being done by or condoned by Republicans? Aren't these the same people who got their panties in a bunch over "Pizzagate"?
Things that make you go, "Hm...."
As xkcd's Randall Munroe so eloquently drew (https://xkcd.com/1357/ -- be sure to click the link and read the mouse-over text, and don't forget to look for the alternative text),
After all, free speech doesn't refer to what the public will or will not allow--it's what the Constitution demands that the government allow.
Mucho m00bies hoy
Maybe our allies can shame the Republicans out of putting party and power ahead of our national welfare.... Never thought I'd ever hear myself say THAT!
Kyle nails it--Republicans can't STAND the fact that more Christians than Muslims commit acts of terrorism on U.S. soil. And the media collude with them to underreport Christian terrorism.
Friends, I know I posted this one last time, but I'm posting it again because it is JUST that important. If you haven't seen it, please watch it now. Dean Obeidallah expounds on the same points about Christian-vs-Muslim terrorism that Kyle makes above, and Joy Reid explains why chump keeps hammering propaganda onto his base and why he attacks the judiciary. As it turns out, orange twAtler wants to build his base into an impenetrable segment of society, unreachable by facts and reason--and we can all see that it's going swimmingly--and he's attacking the judiciary because it's the only co-equal branch of government that's actually acting like one and trying to hold him accountable. Here's the link to Randi's homework list for this segment: http://randirhodes.com/blog/homework-02-07-17-trumps-latest-media-attack-dangerous-terrorist-attacks-media-didnt-cover-white-men-planning-attacks-muslims/
I love me some DN!
Here's the Redacted Tonight vid I promised above--we spend TRILLIONS to make sure we all die soon (seriously)!
Ha! I LOVE it! LET'S primary her! And Heidi Heitkamp and Joe Manchin and Tillerson bro Mark Warner! And the rest of the corporate-sellout DINOS!
orange twAtler just attacked the Constitution...again! Do Republicans give a shit? I wouldn't bet money on it!
Moar choo choo-time headlines
...They've retitled the post from "Banning poor people from jobs and other talks from the CPac conference," but the topic is still in there as one of the talks (!)....
The Guardian: Boyfriend of reporter killed on live TV aims to unseat NRA-endorsed lawmaker
The Guardian: I'm undocumented. People like me need your help
...Dot Calm had a cleaning lady who she didn't realize was undocumented until the poor lady got deported, splitting up the family. The kids, who were high school-age minors, were left here, but their mom was deported to one country, and their dad was deported to another--their birth nations. And this was under Obama. Dot Calm was devastated for the family
--can you imagine being left as a teenager with your teenage sibling, with no means of support, in one country when your parents are taken away from you and sent to two different countries...and you don't even have airfare to follow them? Another sad part of this gawd-awful story? The cleaning lady who replaced this upstanding, hardworking, thorough woman was a piece of toothless white trailer trash who didn't clean worth crap and who took her pay plus whatever else she could get her grubby paws on. Including Dot Calm's pain medications. Srsly, just how fucked-up of a waste of oxygen do you hafta be to steal pain meds from a crippled old woman?!??
VICE: How the Alt-Right Reacted to Milo's Downfall
...Basically, with all manner of apologetics for their boi
--as in, pedophilia is fine as long as you're neither a Democrat nor part of the deep state because, then, it isn't pedophilia anyway. Oh, and the alt-right is convinced--brace yourself, because this is really hilarious--that everyone in the deep state IS a child molester! Srsly! These idjit cockwombles have convinced themselves that, when you apply to become a member of the deep state, they make you molest a child (1) for blackmail dirt on you if they should ever need it and (2) because you'd only molest a child if you're, like, rilly rilly committed to serving the deep state no matter whut. IT'S A CONSPIRACY, FELLOW PATRIOTS--AND THE MEDIA COVER IT UP!!! ...Oh, crap, friends--my sides are splitting...that is TOO FUNNY!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!one
VICE: 3,000 Scientists Have Asked for Help Running for Office to Oppose Trump
...Please, friends--let's do everything in our power to Make America Both Fact-and-Reality-Based and Smart Again!
Vox: Woman with dying husband confronts Tom Cotton: "What kind of insurance do you have?"
...Better than hers, I'd bet--and at no cost to him.
...An honest look from an insider who's no cheerleader for PEWtin.
Eben moar m00bies!
This is just yummy
Hum! Where's all this information coming from in all these Chinese water torture-style dribs and drabs?
Ruh roh, Reorge...
Well, Keith's not cheering...he's explaining, he's warning, but he-snot cheering...
Are your eyebawlz bouncing off each other yet? Mine are! Try this for a giggle--be sure to turn your sound all the way to 11!
Don't forget to read Dot Calm's shadow's favorite independent sources of news and information:
Michael Moore's FB page -- go here first and do whatever activism he suggests
Conservatives are Destroying our Future
Conservative Clown Car
God, the Good Lord Above
...skip the media outlets in the boycott list unless you want trump propaganda. And TELL their advertisers WHY you are boycotting those media outlets!
And check out these great channels:
Randi Rhodes Air Force
Keith Olbermann: The Resistance
Late Night with Seth Meyers
The Young Turks
The Thinking Atheist
Peas, friends. Take care of yourselves for me. Trust me--you're worth it! And go have a Fireball and some chocolate while you still can, will ya? Time is short now that the mouth of
Consider the preemptive Blogger phuqued-up phormatting disclaimer to be in effect. Grrr.
-- Dot Calm's shadow
Until further notice, the purpose of this blog is to provide tools to help protect and preserve our rights, our liberties, and our country from the wrinkled fat orange clusterfuck that is Donald "dickless LOSER" trump. As I track down more information, I will continue to refine these tools.
If you value my work, please support me on Patreon: just point your browser to https://www.patreon.com/ and type "Dot Calm's shadow" into the search box at the top--thank you! Even a dollar a month from 20 people would really help right now--it would cover part of my Internet. Show me that there's more out there than just a lonely chorus of crickets!
PROTECT yourself financially, reproductively, and medically.
1. If you need a loan, get it NOW--rates have already gone up; they went up at least three times the first week or two after the election. MOVE your retirement out of the stock market and into a stable fund that is guaranteed NOT to lose your principal--if you're not risk averse, keep your money in stocks until after the inauguration...but move it out ASAP afterward because, once chump and the teathuglikkkants deregulate Wall Street, we are in for a bust that makes chimp's Great Recession look like O'Bama's recovery. Thom Hartmann, Randi Rhodes, and their guest speakers agree that the Rethugs and chump will crash the economy by deregulating the stock market so quickly our haids will spin. The boom-bust cycle repeats every 80 years or so--as long as it takes for the last people who remember what a depression was like and fight the greedsters to die off. We're phuqued.
2. If you're a woman of reproductive age or a man who knows and loves women of reproductive age, stock up on as much "Plan B" (the "morning after" pill) as you can afford NOW. Plan to take one pill either immediately after unprotected sex or the morning after unprotected sex, and plan to take another pill 24 hours later. No matter what else you do, STOCK UP NOW on Plan B because even the best contraceptives fail, and you won't be able to get an abortion once chump and the teathuglikkkants take over. Men, get yourself snipped while you still can, too.
3. If you're a woman of reproductive age and don't already have an IUD or contraceptive implant, get yours NOW. Mirena has progestin, not estrogen, and can reduce your period; the copper ones without hormones (like Paragard) can cause cramping and heavy bleeding that doesn't go away until the device is removed (think having the second day of your period for a year at a clip). Of these two IUDs, women seem to prefer Mirena, but the device can still fall out. Cosmopolitan has a great discussion on these and other IUDs, what's involved with getting one (not a big deal, but you'll bleed for at least a week afterward), what's involved with having one removed (also not a big deal, but you'll bleed for at least a week after). "Managing Contraception" has an article on Mirena (not scary). If I were you, I'd skip the Skyla--it only lasts 3 years, so you wouldn't even be done with the orange fuckwad's first term if you get one. Planned Parenthood has a video about contraceptive implants and great information about all forms of contraception. And if you think you might need a do-it-yourself abortion some time in the future, go talk to Planned Parenthood NOW and see if you can stock up on mifepristone now--the options for DIY abortions at home using substances like vitamin C seem promising to desperate women but don't have any scientific backing. You can also try womenonwaves.org and womenonweb.org.
4. Don't take any new drugs approved after 2016 without doing your own research into whether they're safe and effective. Republicans are weakening the FDA to the point that it will no longer be able to verify that new drugs will work and not harm us.
Now, do your daily actions, make your daily calls, and do the rest...
Go to Michael Moore's FaceBook page and do whatever is on his to-do list:
Here's a list of short-term actions you can take right now!
1. If you can, sign up for the 29 April 2017 People's Climate March. I called into the telecon Monday evening and found it very useful. Two things stuck out: People's Climate Movement is rather new, so it's small and not yet well funded. However, they're working with the other climate organizations to build the movement and fight trump's disastrous Big Oil, Big Destruction, Big Money, Big Death agenda.
2. If you can't make the climate march but can come out a week earlier--Earch Day, 22 April 2017--then please sign up for the March for Science. The climate telecon had nearly a thousand callers-in, some of whom lamented that it would be really difficult to attend both marches. I know it took me a week to recover from the Women's March, and I'm local. PCM suggested combining with the science march, but the science march wasn't interested, seeing the protection of science as a separate issue. I disagree in the sense that we have trump's disastrous Big Oil, Big Destruction, Big Money, Big Death agenda BECAUSE of all the climate SCIENCE DENIAL. So, I'll be one of the many PCM callers-in contacting the science march people to try to get them to combine with the climate march.
3. Go help NASA archive their data--wiki wiki! (Read about it here and click through to the links if you're too lazy to check the archive of this blawg for a direct link.)
4. Go call trump's businesses and make them pass along your comments to him! Here's the link: https://whitehouseinc.org/...have fun, kidz!
5. Contact Nordstrom's and Neiman Marcus and THANK them for dumping trump! Amazon may be caving, too, to pressure to ditch Breitbart, so keep bugging Amazon and the rest of 'em to do what's in EVERYONE's best interests--not just in the best interests of white supremacists, haters, bigots, and racists--by signing this petition and boycotting the offending advertisers: https://actions.sumofus.org/a/
6. If you haven't already, go check out the Indivisible guide: https://www.indivisibleguide.
CALL your U.S. Senators and Representatives DAILY at their LOCAL offices. SHOW UP in person if you can. Call each day with ONE issue--and KEEP CALLING. The staffers track your calls by issue, so don't give in to the temptation of giving them the whole laundry list all at once. Here is our list of demands:
0. Call your members of Congress now and demand they block trump's cabinet of swamp monsters in its entirety (from The New York Times):
1. DEMAND they support Barbara Boxer's bill to ABOLISH the Electoral College--popular vote only. DEMAND paper ballots only, and DEMAND audit trails be published in local papers. DEMAND they LET ALL Americans vote (undo voter roll purges and other Black voter suppression) and MAKE Election Day a national holiday for all. And STOP gerrymandering.
2. Demand that your elected officials FILIBUSTER ALL trump's SCOTUS appointments. Supporting Citizens United or opposing the rights of women, immigrants, non-whites, non-Christians, LGBTQ+, and the poor are UNACCEPTABLE. This is NON-NEGOTIABLE.
3. DEMAND trump's impeachment--DEMAND he be investigated NOW for corruption and conflict of interest. DEMAND to see his taxes. trump has already committed impeachable offenses, so DEMAND that he be held accountable NOW.
4. REMIND them THEY'RE FIRED if they don't obstruct, obstruct, obstruct trump and the Republicans from Day 1. If they resist, REMIND them that Hillary WON the popular vote by nearly 3 million.
5. DEMAND restoration of the Fairness Doctrine--DEMAND fair, fact-based, accurate media free from the false equivalencies and unchecked free coverage that foisted trump on us.
6. DEMAND that they UPHOLD AND EXPAND on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Dodd-Frank legislation. BRING BACK Glass-Steagall!
7. DEMAND that trump undergo psychological evaluation for fitness for office. Known narcissist, Dr. Sam Vaknin, explains that trump is a narcissist--and that DISQUALIFIES him for the presidency--in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5he5hXp-rU.
8. DEMAND a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR to investigate FBI director James Comey and Donald trump for interfering with the election.
9. DEMAND the Army Corps of Engineers go to Flint to dig up and replace all the poisoned pipes.
AND THE REST!!
SIGN UP for daily headlines from Daily Kos, AlterNet, and "Democracy Now!" SIGN petitions. ATTEND town halls and protests. The Guardian is independent news you can use; Jeremy Scahill's publication "The Intercept" is another high-quality resource of investigative reporting you'd be hard pressed to find elsewhere. GET INFORMED and GET INVOLVED!
If or when trump really does set up his Muslim registry, SIGN UP! Trevor Noah suggested this to be funny, but it's gone viral because the racist bigoted assholes can't deport us all, now can they? If I can do it as a proud anti-theist atheist, then so can you as whatever religion or lack thereof that you are. Keystone Progress has a page where you can pledge to sign up: Pledge to register as a Muslim if Trump creates a registry.
VOLUNTEER for and DONATE to all the organizations that D. LOSER trump is targeting. Get on their mailing lists and donate as much time and money as you can to Planned Parenthood, NRDC,
ORGANIZE to TAKE OVER the Democratic Party: FIGHT trump and the Republicans, CLEAN UP Democratic Party failures, WIN the midterms, and apologize to Bernie and America for failing. Today, that means signing up for the JUSTICE DEMOCRATS and volunteering and donating whatever time and money you can!
PROTEST all media that inflicted trump on us--BOYCOTT their advertisers and TELL them why. This includes FUX Noise.
GRAB the pussy-in-thief by the wallet: BOYCOTT businesses that sell trump products and TELL them why.
JOIN SOPROUD by joining organizations working to protect our future! SIGN UP at http://workingfamilies.org/ and find an emergency meeting near you! DOWNLOAD and FOLLOW the Indivisible Guide for instructions how best to resist trump by interacting with your elected officials in ways that will get their attention.
And don't forget to SUPPORT those in The Resistance who support YOU (like me)! If we all chip in a buck o' five, WE CAN DO THIS THING!!!!!
Don't bother with these media outlets any more unless you want trump propaganda--these media outlets have whored themselves out to trump for access for the low, low price of "fancy" cocktails and a "fancy" dinner, consisting of Donald's shriveled orange acorn dick, at chump's "fancy" (aka FAKE PLASTIC, just like everything else about trump and his FAKE PLASTIC family) "resort" in Florida. What an upstanding, responsible response to trump's denying press conferences since 27 July 2016...retch. So much for comforting the afflicted, afflicting the comfortable, and speaking truth to power to keep that power reined in and in check...!
- Breitbart because duh--according to AlterNet, Howard Dean Lends Voice to Consumer Activist Group Hitting Breitbart in the Wallet—And It's Working
- FOX because of course
- MSNBC (includes Joe Scarborough, but Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes may still be OK as long as their corporate overlords allow it)
- NBC (they also have the reality TV show conflict of interest--and they just hired a couple of FUX Noise escapees, so beware a hard swing to the far, far right)
- POLITICO--their top editor(s) went and paid to party with trump, so now more and more trump propaganda has been showing up there, to my infinite disgust
Boycott vendors that support trump, sell trump shit, and otherwise pander to hate!
Boycott Victoria's Secret--they kick out shoppers who are guilty of shopping while Black!
Here's a twofer: let's save our money for when dump tanks the economy and grab the trumpussy grabber-in-thief where it hurts most--by his wallet!
Want to boycott trump? There's an app for that!
And here's a list of trump companies.
There's also a spreadsheet of trump supporters and vendors that carry trump merch that includes the vendors below.
Don't forget New Balance, who praised and supported trump: 1 (800) 595-9138.
Here's the list from Mindy Fischer, featuring 28 vendors that sell trump merchandise. BOYCOTT them all and TELL them why!
Contact info: (888) 676-2660, HQ- (702) 943-7777
Amazon--pressure them to DUMP BREITBART, while you're at it!
Contact info: (888) 280-4331 HQ- (206) 266-1000
Contact info: (866) 235-5443 HQ- (704) 357-1000
Contact info: (800) 777-0000 HQ- (212) 705-2000
Contact info: (877) 258-3359 HQ- (212) 944-8000
Contact info: (800) 233-7626 HQ- (800) 937-5449
Bed Bath and Beyond
Contact info: (800) 462-3966 HQ- (908) 688-0888
Burlington Coat Factory
Contact info: (855) 355-2875 HQ- (609) 387-7800
Contact info: (800) 945-4438 HQ- (317) 971-6200
Century 21 department store
Contact info: (877) 350-2121 HQ- (888) 221-2551
Contact info: (800) 345-5273 HQ- (501) 376-5200
Contact info: (866) 379-7463 HQ- (614) 237-7100
Contact info: (800) 521-2364 HQ- (800) 521-2364
Contact info: (800) 284-3900 HQ- (727) 872-1000
Contact Info: (855) 538-4323 HQ- (844) 538-2255
Joss & Main
Contact info: (866) 263-8325 HQ- (617) 532-6100
Lord & Taylor
Contact info: (800) 223-7440 HQ- (212) 391-3344
Contact info: (800) 289-6229 HQ- (513) 579-7000
Marshalls and TJ Maxx
Contact info: (888) 627-7425 HQ- (508) 390-1000
Contact info: (800) 843-2446 HQ- (801) 947-3100
Contact info: (866) 557-2368 HQ- (800) 228-3489
Saks Off Fifth
Contact info: (877) 551-7257 HQ- (212) 320-4700
Contact info: (888) 783-4662 HQ- (904) 346-1500
Contact info: (866) 263-8325 HQ- (617) 532-6100
Contact info: (514) 788 4949 HQ- (905) 405-8000
Contact info: (800) 927-7671 HQ- (702) 943-7777
Contact info: (877) 779-5615 HQ- (206) 724-0500
OK, friends--let's get busy!