Tuesday, November 17, 2015

It's CADOF Day!

Greetings, gentle Dot Calm Readers!

As you may have seen, I've been a wee bit busy on the blog recently.

I went at it full tilt in the foreknowledge that my schedule was about to change and that I would have less time to blog. As I saw it, I was popping a few extra morsels into the pipeline for y'all.

Alas, I will not be able to keep my promise of catching up on Internet memes and funnies dating back to the fateful Spring that took Dot Calm out of commission. There is just way too much material to cover. As it is, I am still catching up. So, if topics are conspicuously missing, it's not because I'm not aware of them. I'm dancing as fast as I can.

Today, I'm honoring one of my favorite political Facebook pages--Conservatives Are Destroying Our Future--with a montage. Not all of the memes are funny, but if you're patient enough to scroll all the way through, you will find a few chuckles. (BTW, I also read Conservative Clown Car, David's Snarky Politics Place, and Smart Arse Liberal. For irreverent humor, I go to Betty Bowers. For irreverent humor and/or to have my faith restored in humanity, I go to Facebook God, the Good Lord Above.)









This one only applies to the politicians: