Thursday, October 19, 2017

He knew what he signed up for

23 October 2017 update:

Sorry, loves--no post today.

I went on a relaxation retreat this weekend, which I very much needed, but I came back feeling exhausted...like I'm fighting a cold or flu. Yes, yes--could be a healing reaction. But I need to listen to my body and hit the hay before I end up really sick. Now is not a good time for me to be sick--as if there ever were a good time for a busy person to be sick.

See you next time. Until then, please read What The Fuck Just Happened Today? to sift through the most important issues of the day; then scroll down to the Republican senators' contact information on this page and call them all (the bastards). Don't forget to Resistbot, like I do several times a day (scroll down if you need the number). YES, they DO read them all--despite what the concern trolls say to the contrary.

Thanks for your patience while I mend, dear ones!

- Dot Calm's shadow (faded)

Found this in The New Yorker and just couldn't resist it!

*****

19 October 2017 post:

Greetings, fellow Dot Calm Readers, Freedom Fighters, and Truth Crusaders!

I am still too disgusted and depressed to write much today--GRRRRRR.

Please keep calling all the Republican senators, like my 86-year-old dad is doing--the vicious gawd-awful $4T budget that eviscerates Medicare and Medicare passed the Republican committee today; it's in vote-o-rama as we speak. tRUmp seems confident it will sail through the Senate; our job is to stop it from killing us by devolving into a tax bill that virtually eliminates Medicare and Medicaid to enrich the already-disgustingly-rich. So, please, whatever you do, please please please keep calling and Resistbot'ing every everlovin' Republican Senator you physically can.

If you need to triage (because there are 52 of the bastards), start with McCain, Collins, Murkowski, Corker, and Flake--they've been the least RWNJ extremist.

Don't forget to call your Democratic senators, too--and don't forget to call Manchin and Heitkamp, who are Republican-lite DINOs.

Once you call your own Representative and Senators and these seven, hit up Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.

Then call the rest of the bastards as time permits using the contact information at the bottom of this post.

I'll do my best to keep you informed on when to do what.

GRRRRRRRR.

*****

I have one more reason to be depressed, friends: 22 October is the anniversary of Dot Calm's passing on to ancestry.

As I said on the blawg on the anniversary of the beginning of the end, she didn't have to go when she did or the way she did. How she was treated is absolutely fucking shameful.

I'm grateful for Dot Calm's sake that she is no longer suffering and that she was spared the nightmare, the torment, that is Donald john tRUmp, but it still hurts like hell to have lost my best friend in the world the way I did because the people we trust to take care of those we love just can't be bothered to do their fucking jobs, let alone to give a shit and show a modicum of competence, empathy, or compassion.

Hm, sounds like someone else we all know and loathe.

I'd betcha a paycheck that all the evil shits I mentioned in that post are good FOX News-watching Republicans.

Fuck them all.

*****


Isn't it funny that the self-proclaimed billionaire who inherited (and squandered) hundreds of millions of dollars from his rich if crooked pappy plays the victim card 24/7/365?

Isn't it funny that the loudest critic of President Obama completely crumbles...collapses...under the slightest criticism?

Isn't it funny how he stamps his ickle feetsies and bawls "waah waah waah" when We the People and what's left of our media rightfully condemn him for committing treason, for being corrupt, for flushing our hard-earned taxes down the toilet on weekly golf vacations and private jets, for being a fucking moron, and for trying to kill us?

Well, if Donald john tRUmp can't take the criticism, I have only one thing to say to him: when he campaigned for this job he sucks at so fucking badly, he knew what he signed up for.

*****

See y'all next time, dear ones, assuming I haven't pulled out the industrial-size Fireball and drunken myself into a stupor to escape all this shit--grrrrr!

Meanwhile, if you still have the stomach for moar n00z, go check out What The Fuck Just Happened Today? for a quick 'n' dirty tally of each fresh new hell we find ourselves in with Putin's cock holster squatting in the White House (eww!).

Until next time, if you prefer to watch your n00z in nuggets on YouTube, and if you want additional details and analysis, check out my videos page--Dot Calm's shadow's M00bies from The Resistance. That's right, friends--I've carefully screened each and every video I post to make sure that the content is useful, funny, or both. I work hard so you don't have to!

- Dot Calm's shadow

(If you value my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon--thank you!)

*****
 

*****

RESIST with Resistbot--send a fax to your members of Congress and use "Letter2editor" to send a letter to your local paper:

Text "Resist" to 50409
 
and then

CALL THE BASTARDS!!!!!

Please click each contact below (source: https://contactsenators.com/party/republican) and call each one of these bastards:

Republican Senators

This is a list of all current Republican U.S. Senators (52 total):

If you want numbers for all of the senators, click here for Daily Kos's directory.

covfefe, when the walls fell