Thursday, September 07, 2017

Jefferson Beauregard Sessions & donald john trump tied for Most Punchable Face in America

Greetings, fellow Dot Calm Readers, Freedom Fighters, and Truth Crusaders!

Walp, it's been crunch time at work, and I am plum out of steam. I just don't have the energy to write you a post today, loves.

But that's ok because I have a little something up my sleevie (which is not where I keep my armie)...

It'z time for Dot Calm's Shadow's Greatest Resistbot Hits featuring the latest 200-word-or-less missives I've sent to my Democratic Senators, Republican Congress-shit, and the local paper of Resistbot's choice.

...Feel free to use all or part of any or all of the below! Just text "Resist" to 50409 to begin. And if you don't use Resistbot daily--WHY DON'T YOU?!??--then type "unlock" at the prompt to learn more Resistbot commands. (I posted about my experiences with Resistbot back in April, calling it my new BFF; scroll down to the original 11 April 2017 post to read moar).

NB: I'm rekeybding from my iPhone, so any typos that slip in are purely accidental...Grrr!

*****

They want the 1950s back? We'll take Ike's 90% top tax rate--GOP can keep the rest!

I hear that Republicans want to overhaul the tax code.

Good--it's way past time for the greedy freeloading rich to pay their fair share into the society that benefits them most.

It's time to reinstate Ike's 90% tax rate for top earners--only, this time, apply it to ALL income, including not only wages but investments.

Sure--tax them at the highest middle class rate up to their first $5M if single or $10M if married, but tax them at 90% for every penny above that.

This will not only keep them from making trouble, like buying politicians, but it will finally put the money WE generate with OUR productivity where it belongs: working for US.

*****

Another message demanding a return to Ike's 90% top tax rate

trump wants to cut taxes for the rich who already have too much--who already translate their wealth into power to pervert our political and economic systems.

If Republicans are serious about tax reform, then why not go back to their favorite period in history--when Ike was president?

Under Ike's 90% top income tax, we had world-class living standards, science & research, public schools, roads, & media--we had Fairness Doctrine reporting with real investigative journalism.

Why?

Because, instead of stealing from innocent hardworking Americans like my dad, the rich paid their fair share for membership in the society that benefits them most.

Go ahead and reform taxes, but do it to benefit all Americans, not just the top 1%.

*****

tRUmp's own DOJ confirms that he LIED about Obama "wiretapping" him--GOP sux for not holding him accountable!

trump's own DOJ confirmed that TRUMP LIED about Obama "wiretapping" him.

This is yet another example of trump's lawlessness and willingness to waste OUR money on wild goose chases.

Yet another day in the trump White House.

Yet another day of trump representing GOP values perfectly.

Sadly, the GOP I grew up with--the one I used to vote for--is as heartless, cruel, treasonous, hypocritical, and immoral as trump. Now, it's only Democrats who respect and expect to follow the rule of law. Now it's only Democrats with a modicum of integrity.

What a goodamn shame that Republicans would rather gleefully tear down America than build it up.

Impeach trump, Republicans; then resign.

-----
NB: I only voted Republican once--I voted for Reagan his first term. Then I saw what a shit he was to Blacks and women and haven't voted for a fucking Republican since!

*****

Save DACA!

The only difference between a DACA recipient and you or me is a formal piece of paper.

Unlike trump, these young people work hard to realize the true vision of America and its values. Unlike draft-dodging trump, they proudly wear the uniform and serve in our armed forces. Unlike trump, they maintain squeaky clean records, free from crime, let alone treason, mob connections, grift, and corruption.

Unlike trump, DACA recipients are overachievers.

Unlike trump, DACA recipients make America happier, safer, more prosperous, freer, and better.

Keep DREAMers--deport trump!

*****

Another DREAM message

Please support the DREAM Act.

Immigrants built this country. My families came over around the turn of the last century. When did yours come over?

trump is just being racist & cruel by repealing DACA. Your job is to protect OUR youth, who already contribute to this country, by giving them a path to citizenship.

If you can't do that, resign & impeach & remove trump on your way out.

*****

One more on the DREAM Act and DACA

Please protect DREAMers and DACA.

trump and Breitbart's plans to stop immigration will cripple our economy if allowed to proceed.

These young people work harder than you do, privileged & cynical as you are, to realize the dream of America & make its best promises come true for all--not just for himself, like trump does.

*****

What's the difference between trump and a Russian agent hell-bent on destroying us? No, seriously!

trump is gutting our government, our institutions, our status & influence abroad--meaning our power to do good--and our alliances.

He has done nothing but damage our national security and seems intent on tanking our economy.

Everything trump does is a gift to our enemies.

So I ask you: if trump really were out to destroy us, if he really were a Russian agent, what WOULD he be doing differently?

If your answer is NOTHING, then you must impeach and remove trump now.

And if you can't or won't do that, RESIGN.

I expect your answer in writing.
 
*****

Hellz, I laugh at KKKeebler elf Jeff Sessions every day...

What's this bull I hear about a woman being tried--and now retried--for laughing at Jeff Sessions about that LIE about him having a history of treating people fairly?

Jeff Sessions is the criminal here. He is the one who lied. He has lied on his SF-86 about his Russian contacts. And he was lying during the session when the woman laughed at him.

You must do everything in your power to stop this nonsense. Let that woman go--and make Sessions apologize to her in writing, in public, and recompense her for time & money lost. Hold the real criminals accountable. Denounce this bull.

And if you can't or won't, then resign & impeach trump on your way out.

*****

Breitbart employee Kris Kobach wants OUR voter data; I say FUCK HIM!

Ms. Comstock, I know you're an avid trump supporter and agree with most if not all of what he does--otherwise, you'd denounce him rather than hide behind local issues.

I do not support trump. I especially do not support his voter suppression drive aimed at keeping likely Democratic voters from the polls, headed by Kris Kobach. If you need to cheat to win, your ideas suck.

Kobach also works for Breitbart, which Bannon himself calls the platform for the alt-right.

I do NOT want my and my dad's voter information submitted by Kobach to Breitbart. I do not want those bastards to dox us so Nazis can harass us. My dad is elderly & disabled & should not have to deal with that crap.

YOU need to do everything in your power to dismantle trump's witch hunt against his political opponents.

If you can't do that, resign & impeach trump on your way out.

*****

Motherfucking Representative Bob Goodlatte is obstructing trump's impeachment--grrrr!!!!!

Mr. Goodlatte is obstructing the impeachment process on trump.

Please do everything in your power to convince Mr. Goodlatte that, by siding with the criminal, corrupt, treasonous, self-serving trump junta, he is on the wrong side of history.

America deserves better than to have everything that makes it great systematically dismantled by trump.

And America deserves better than enablers like Mr. Goodlatte.

Impeach and remove trump now!
 
*****

WTF, GOP--you're now the party OF corruption?!??

I hear that GOP leaders quashed legislation to stop spending OUR hard-earned tax money at trump properties.

Sounds like Republicans are a-ok with bribing trump and feeding his corruption.

WTF ever happened to the GOP I used to vote for? The one that DIDN'T hate actual Americans? The one that valued fiscal responsibility? The one that sought to preserve rather than destroy our institutions? The one that valued integrity over grift and patriotism over treason?

The GOP that saw itself as America's moral authority?

It started dying when Reagan took office and started targeting Blacks and women; the GOP's backing of trump during the primary was the last nail in the coffin of the party.

Today's continuing Republican backing of trump promises to be the last nail in the coffin of America, if not civilized life on this planet.

-----
NB: just in case you didn't see it above, I only voted Republican once--I voted for Reagan his first term. Then I saw what a shit he was to Blacks and women and haven't voted for a fucking Republican since!

*****
 
Two m00bies cuz I can't help myself!
 
 
 
*****
 
Remember what I said about reorganizing le blawg into separate pages? I'm still working on it. When I get done, you'll be the second to know (me being first).

Until next time, pour yourself a Fireball and treat yourself to some chocolate on my behalf. And always remember...never forget...I lurves ya madleh!

- Dot Calm's shadow

(If you value my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon--thank you!)
 
*****


Hey, Beauregard Sessions--HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, motherfucker! Gonna arrest me for laughing at you, you little shitstain? I dare you to try!