Thursday, November 02, 2006

Some of the Most Egregious Acts against the United States by the Bush Administration

*Removal of U.S. from Kyoto Accords
*Bank record spying
*Illegal domestic spying
*Phone record spying
*Hurricane Katrina
*Criminal offense of exposing Valerie Plame
*Abuse scandal at Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison
*Creation of global detention centers
*Rendition
*Interrogation techniques at Guantanamo Bay
*Lying to Congress regarding pre-emptive war in Iraq
*Destruction of evidence from ground zero of the World Trade Center
*Cover up of the 9/11/2001 WTC investigation
*Plundering the treasury
*Attempt to raid the Social Security Fund

*Impeachment appears six times in the U.S. Constitution. The Founders weren't concerned with anything more than with impeachment because they had lived under King George III and had in 1776 accused the king of all the things that, according to Ramsey Clark’s 2003 Articles of Impeachment, George W. Bush does: usurp the power of the people; behave as if he is above the law; criminally abuse authority (see http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=The_case_for_impeachment_
of_President_George_W._Bush#Ramsey_Clark.27s_Articles_of_Impeachment).

"I earned capital in the campaign, political capital, and now I intend to spend it. It is my style. That's what happened in the--after the 2000 election, I earned some capital. I've earned capital in this election--and I'm going to spend it for what I told the people I'd spend it on."--George W. Bush, November 4, 2004.