Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A letter from Dot Calm to Indiana state representative Tim Harris

You have a bill suggesting doctors tell women that “life begins at conception”?

Do you realize that, if enacted, your bill will open the door to the CRIMINAL PROSECUTION OF ALL WOMEN WHO HAVE EVER HAD SEXUAL INTERCOURSE AT ANY TIME DURING THEIR REPRODUCTIVE YEARS?

Wow! That's mighty ambitious. Do you think we're up to it? And, what is your suggestion for men? I say, IMMEDIATE CASTRATION OF ALL AMERICAN MEN! That's only fair play, don't you think?

Why, I'll bet you have a solution for all those sinning women in Saipan, don't you? Of course, their forced abortions aren't as important as precious aborted American fetuses, are they?

My, my...I'm not sure I can take much more of your exemplary self-righteousness.