Monday, March 05, 2012

Burkas for American Women?

Why not cut the bull and demand women wear burkas? That's what you're going for, isn't it?

If that is the final goal, I've got a news flash for every last one of you hypocrites.

You're starting to sound obnoxious. If you're not the ones attacking women, control the rest of the pigs there.

I'm going to make a suggestion to my fellow female Americans since sex is way more important to the male species (The C Street clubhouse, eh?) than it is to us. Believe me, we can hold out longer than you.

Here is my suggestion: Burkas for American women in a variety of patterns and colors. And each burka will have a ZIPPER along the hem for bed time wear!

That should wipe the smugness clear off the hypocrites' faces!

Hear that Rush? Screw yourself and your lifetime supply of Oxycotin!