Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dot Calm writes her Governor with a solution for the problems at Walter Reed and elsewhere in the VA

23 February 2007

Dear Governor:

I called your office yesterday, February 22nd, with an idea I heard from a concerned citizen who called a radio station. It is such a simple idea that I feel compelled to pass it on to my governor, senators, and congressman hoping that someone will follow up. The idea is for the Governor of each state to claim the veterans languishing at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and bring them back to a hospital in their respective states.

Volunteers from our high schools, colleges, or indeed any group interested in this effort can help these veterans fill out required paperwork.

Thank you for considering this practical suggestion.

Sincerely,



Dot Calm

copy to:
My Senators
My Congressman