Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Bernie CAN win if we support him (I do!) and vote for him (I will!)

"I'm tired of being told by fellow Democrats that Bernie can't win."

Jeff Weaver, Bernie 2016 info@berniesanders.com

12:05 pm (1 day ago)
to Dot Calm's shadow 

Bernie Sanders for President

 Dot Calm's shadow -
I wanted to share a few of the stories from people who contributed yesterday in the hopes it would inspire you to do the same today.
“I donate a small amount every month to Bernie, but knowing that he's set this goal I wanted to donate a little more. He's the only candidate that I feel really represents the people. He's out here earning his support from the regular people of the United States. He's the only one who isn't being bought and sold by big corporations. And his political views and ways of running his campaigns aren't something new that he's doing just to woo voters, he has a long history of standing up for what is right (even if it was unpopular at the time).” - Bailey from Oregon
Yesterday alone, over 25,000 people contributed to say they’ve had ENOUGH of the billionaire class buying our elections and our democracy. With just two weeks to go before our final FEC deadline of the year, Bernie really needs you to add yours today:
Add your contribution today and we’ll reach our goal of 2 million individual contributions by midnight tomorrow.
If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:
Here are some more notes — which one will inspire you to show your love for Bernie today?
Mick from West Virginia:
"I am a middle class union electrician, temporarily disabled from a workplace accident. I am so sick of watching every dime I make go to survival, unable to save for the future while the rich and CEOs are making record profits on my back. Bernie Sanders is the only politician I've been excited about and trust for years. If I had more to help this movement, I'd give more!”
Katie from Washington, D.C.:
“I am a mother, wife and own my own business. I've enjoyed the freedom to pursue my dreams and I want to live in an America where others who don't have the advantages I did have an equal chance to succeed and pursue their dreams as well. I want to see more early childhood education, ample paid family leave, good schools and affordable or free college education. I want corporate interests out of politics. I want to work toward a healthier planet. I want sanity in our foreign policy. I see my values reflected in Bernie Sanders and his vision for America. I'm proud to support him for president.”
Ana from California:
“I came to this country as an international student from Brazil. I was 25 and my son was 8. Today my son and I are American citizens. I have a graduate degree and my son is applying for his graduate degree. We earned it with a lot of courage, hard work and integrity. We support Bernie for his same values, courage, hard work and integrity. We believe that he is the only candidate that can put us back on track.”
Ellen from New York summed it up nicely with her contribution: “I'm tired of being told by fellow Democrats that Bernie can't win.”
Like Bernie says, when people stand together, there is no limit to what we can together. And that includes winning the Democratic primary, the general election, and ushering in a political revolution that will take our country back from the billionaire class.
In solidarity,
Jeff Weaver
Campaign Manager
Bernie 2016

Add your contribution today to say you've had ENOUGH of billionaires buying our elections and our democracy









Paid for by Bernie 2016
(not the billionaires)
PO Box 905 - Burlington VT 05402 United States - (855) 4-BERNIE