The phone rang while I was doing a mindless task in the middle of a field, a few minutes ago.

And the right words flowed.

She asked, "Are you pro-life?"

I said, "Yes.

"I believe in prenatal care for all women.

"I believe in making sure everyone has adequate nutrition.

"I believe everyone should receive medical care.

"No one should die because of an untreated chronic disease, inadequate pain control, or lack of prevention.

"I believe everyone should have safe shelter and a place to call 'home.'"

She asked, "What about a fetus--are you pro-life?"

I said, "Yes.

"I believe any mother who wants to complete her pregnancy should have the quality medical care to make that happen without barriers.

"I believe that a woman can make her own life decisions.

"I do not believe in the death penalty."

She hung up.

I am tired of saying I am pro-choice.

Because really I am not.

I am Pro Life.

I am for living the best quality life one can.