Saturday, July 19, 2014

A Bit of Fun from Daily Kos

More Continuous Loops
What are they thinking???
President Obama: "Must do the people's business…Must do the people's business…" Harry Reid: "Must do the people's business…Must do the people's business…"
Mitch McConnell: "Must get reelected!...Must get reelected!..."
Justice Alito: "That's what you get for laughing at me in school, GIRLS... That's what you get for laughing at me in school, GIRLS…"


attribution: Source: Wikimedia: Public Domain

"SPF 4 ain't gonna be enough…
SPF 4 ain't gonna be enough…"

John Kerry: "Secretary of whack-a-mole is more like it… Secretary of whack-a-mole is more like it..."                                                                                                                 Eric Cantor: "Would fries you with that like? Damn, I'll never get the hang of this new job...Would fries you with that like? Damn, I'll never get the hang of this new job…"
John Boehner "I wonder if Cantor wants the knives he stuck in my back back. Ha ha, back back sounds funny… I wonder if Cantor wants the knives he stuck in my back back. Ha ha, back back sounds funny…"
Fair weather U.S. World Cup fan: "Football baseball hockey basketball…Football baseball hockey basketball…"
Ted Cruz: "I don’t miss Canada…I don’t miss Canada…"
Canada: "We don’t miss Ted…We don’t miss Ted…"
Racist Murrietta protesters: "Og!…Og!…"
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX): "... ..."