Friday, December 27, 2013

Dot --

I'm not afraid of a fight and I know you aren’t either.

In the past couple of years, together we’ve managed to upset big oil, big coal, big agriculture, Wall Street, and more than few well-heeled right-wing activists.

Make no mistake: There are plenty of special interest lobbyists that would love to eject me from the U.S. Senate – and you can bet they are going to try.

That’s OK by me. The lobbyists, polluters, and right-wing money men may not like me, but I have you.

You, Dot.

We’ll have thousands of volunteers, backed by small donations from progressive activists in every corner of our country.

 I'll bet on real people and your energy and passion against the corporate money in the SuperPACs any day.

We're ready for the fight because we believe in what we're fighting for!

Please donate $3 right now and help me reach our final $20,000 goal before the critical end-of-the-year fundraising deadline.

With your help, we’ll open the field offices, hire the organizers, and win in 2014 with grassroots power.
I'm counting on you.

Thanks,
Senator Jeff Merkley